Rejoicing Spirits is an inclusive Christian community that welcomes, values and embraces the gifts of our brothers and sisters with special needs. The program is designed particularly for the needs of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families, friends and caregivers, and everyone is welcome. We gather for worship, service and learning activities, and camaraderie.
You are Invited!
Rejoicing Spirits meets monthly at
All Saints Lutheran Church
4800 All Saints Rd, Albuquerque, 87120
January 19, February 23, March 23,
April 26, and May 17, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
What to Expect
- upbeat music and joyful singing
- brief, meaningful messages based on Bible stories
- opportunities for everyone to lead, serve and participate
- Holy Communion, with every participant welcome at the table
- community with no judgment
- wheelchair accessibility, listening devices, and open space where people are not asked to “shush” or “be still”
- simple, nut-free snacks
Although Rejoicing Spirits is a new ministry at All Saints Lutheran Church, is follows a proven model for outreach to people with developmental disabilities. Rejoicing Spirits at All Saints is a satellite site of Rejoicing Spirits Worshiping Community of the Rocky Mountain Synod, ELCA, centered in Denver. Photos on this page are from that community, which gathers at Bethany Lutheran Church, Denver. Rejoicing Spirits is an outreach ministry of Mosaic, a group providing services for people with disabilities across the country.